Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blogging.

Considering my personality, I'm surprised I don't already have a blog!  A place where I can ramble on and on about whatever I want? Yes, please! :)  Blogging, especially for the educator, can be such a great tool.  Educational leaders are constantly coming up with, searching for, and testing out new ideas- and a blog provides leaders with an avenue to let others know what they are doing.   Blogging communities that focus on the same goal, in our case helping our classrooms and schools, allows groups to bounce ideas of one another, give each other suggestions, and interact with people cities and states away that share in the same hopes you have of improving education for the students.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised you don't have a blog too! Good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete